Tarheels are atrocious.

BigJacket

Banned
Injuries galore for tar holes this year. Same thing that happened to us just two years ago, but I don’t think they rebound like we did. They might need to stick to basketball for the foreseeable future, good riddance

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
UNC has given up as they don't have 4-5 stars at every position now, just most positions.

The only team we beat this year with a wining record is Jax State. UT is 3-3 and we lost to them.

That's the bad news, good news is we lost two games by a point each.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
UNC has given up as they don't have 4-5 stars at every position now, just most positions.

The only team we beat this year with a wining record is Jax State. UT is 3-3 and we lost to them.

That's the bad news, good news is we lost two games by a point each.

We’ll be alright man. We are a good team

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Injuries galore for tar holes this year. Same thing that happened to us just two years ago, but I don’t think they rebound like we did. They might need to stick to basketball for the foreseeable future, good riddance

Difference for us in 2015 is we were just one or two plays away from winning most of the ones we lost (I think Miami & Clemson were really the only beat downs). That was the most frustrating part of that season for me as a fan.