TaQuon Marshall Highlights

Jacket in Dairyland

Helluva Engineer
I think we will know more in the spring. I'm not ready to declare him the starter, and will leave that up to CPJ. I do believe TM will be pushed hard to improve in the spring
and we will see how he responds. I am sure he knows his passing stats better than we do , and is also well aware of the disappointment of 2017. I am optimistic and ready for some football !!

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Then all optimism for a rebound in 2018 has gone straight to hell..

Oh well there is always 2019.
You are aware with how he played last year we could have had atleast 8 game right? The Miami game was a freak catch to set up a field goal, the Virginia game we could stop them late (not the fault of the O) and then the UT game we missed an easy field goal that TM gave us a chance for after a couple big plays with around a minute left, that called being clutch. I know he has things to work on, but he’s just now going into his 2nd year with meaningful playing time, so he should be better.

1BearJACKET

Jolly Good Fellow
You are aware with how he played last year we could have had atleast 8 game right? The Miami game was a freak catch to set up a field goal, the Virginia game we could stop them late (not the fault of the O) and then the UT game we missed an easy field goal that TM gave us a chance for after a couple big plays with around a minute left, that called being clutch. I know he has things to work on, but he’s just now going into his 2nd year with meaningful playing time, so he should be better.

Should be better doesn't always equal will be better. Example: the regression of one Reggie Ball from 2003-2006. TM would have to improve exponentially as a QUARTERBACK, not just a runner for us to have a good season.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Should be better doesn't always equal will be better. Example: the regression of one Reggie Ball from 2003-2006. TM would have to improve exponentially as a QUARTERBACK, not just a runner for us to have a good season.
Your last comment is far from the truth though. You totally ignored my first comment, we could have easily won 8 games with the way he played last year, so why do you think we can’t have a good year? Unless you don’t think 8 wins is a good year? Miami we could have won, Virginia we could have won and Tennessee we could have won. Those games weren’t on TM.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
I'm excited for Quon next year. I think he's going to pleasantly surprise all of the fan base.

Had the Jackets gotten some decent OT play, he would have surprised us this year. Our #1 problem and our #2 problem is on each end of the offensive line. Improvements there will allow Quon and the entire offense to be a pleasant surprise.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
Still believe its possible that a qb change occurs either in the spring or during the year. With that said, I hope it doesn't happen.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Well he UT game was a combination of JJ getting stripped on an easy TD run, Teddy’s D ****thing the bed in the 2nd half and a missed and blocked FG. Nothing on TQ
The Miami game was a monsoon and a fluke tip pass that was a boneheaded play by AJ and Simmons (Knock it down!)
UVA the D couldn’t stop the passing game and Duke it looked like we quit defensively in the 2nd half.

We were inches from being at least a 7 win team and that more than likely carries over into winning another game.
We win a minimum of 7 games this year and I’ll put up a large amount of money with anyone that begs to differ.