Tadrick Jackson and Tift County on GPB in 10 minutes!

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
So far horrible bb skill display! Run, jump, bump, and thump is all I see! J B top 5 in nation! They are kidding me! Both teams OUT OF CONTROL! So far T Jackson showing very good athleticism with some skills! Sorry folks , but that is that!

turfjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I think we'll see a much better game in the second half. There is ridiculous talent on both teams. They're clearly too juiced up right now.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
2nd half was much better. Great win for Tift to send Tadric & their seniors out as winners.

turfjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Tadric made some great plays. Love the way he sees the floor and dishes the rock. I can't wait to see him at Tech!

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, Jackson was the best basketball player on the court tonight.

He sure looks bigger than his advertised ht and wt. Anyone in the know on this?

I trust Jackson went over to Brown and Giddens and asked them to sign on with Tech. Make a damn good team!

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Yeah, Jackson was the best basketball player on the court tonight.

He sure looks bigger than his advertised ht and wt. Anyone in the know on this?

I trust Jackson went over to Brown and Giddens and asked them to sign on with Tech. Make a damn good team![/quote

Giddens cut us from his list a few weeks ago. Hope he goes to Ohio State.

CBG & Coach Dollar were there in attendance.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
In my opinion Doral Moore is superior to Giddens. Sort of reminds me of the Tony Parker/Robert Carter year: one was better than the other but the wrong one from rankings, hype and publicity.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Just watched a replay. Our guy brings a lot to the table and I'll be happy to watch him suit up for us. Has a great ability to get into the lane which will help us.

Does look bigger than advertised.

Giddens looks good. More D than O for sure. Reminds me of Miller a lot which makes it even more odd that we're not on his list. Whoever advised him to eliminate us has done the kid a huge disservice.

As expected JBrown has beast written all over him. If he develops his perimeter game he's got TMac potential.

Glad we were never really involved with Staley.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Not sure I'm sweating missing out on Staley. He's on football scholarship anyway. That said, I thought he was Wheeler's most effective big man.

I honestly didn't think Giddens had a particularly good game. Felt like I didn't notice him much, but clearly saw when Brown, Staley, & Patterson were impacting the game.

Has a lot of potential though, but I think he's just likely to head out of state.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Not sure I'm sweating missing out on Staley. He's on football scholarship anyway. That said, I thought he was Wheeler's most effective big man.

I honestly didn't think Giddens had a particularly good game. Felt like I didn't notice him much, but clearly saw when Brown, Staley, & Patterson were impacting the game.

Has a lot of potential though, but I think he's just likely to head out of state.

I was referring more to Staley's 'tude than his play.

I think we've always agreed on Giddens. Always expected OhioSt

Josh Joseph

Georgia Tech Fan
Just watched a replay. Our guy brings a lot to the table and I'll be happy to watch him suit up for us. Has a great ability to get into the lane which will help us.

Does look bigger than advertised.

Giddens looks good. More D than O for sure. Reminds me of Miller a lot which makes it even more odd that we're not on his list. Whoever advised him to eliminate us has done the kid a huge disservice.

As expected JBrown has beast written all over him. If he develops his perimeter game he's got TMac potential.

Glad we were never really involved with Staley.

Is there a replay online somewhere?