T-shirt order

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Sorry if this is not allowed, and if it needs to be deleted I understand.

So, a few weeks ago someone said that it would be cool to have a shirt that said cut blocking since 2008, so I created one. Some people started saying they would actually like one and so I've figured the best way to go about it. The picture below is what the shirt would look like, they are Hanes comfortsoft, tagless shirts. Price will vary depending on how many shirts are ordered. If you want one let me know.

IMG_0012.PNG

PBR549

Ramblin' Wreck

So, a few weeks ago someone said that it would be cool to have a shirt that said cut blocking since 2008, so I created one. Some people started saying they would actually like one and so I've figured the best way to go about it. The picture below is what the shirt would look like, they are Hanes comfortsoft, tagless shirts. Price will vary depending on how many shirts are ordered. If you want one let me know.

View attachment 2489
I'd love to have one.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer

View attachment 2489
@YJAlleyCat just suggested that the back should read, "Watch your knees!"
:)

pinglett

Ramblin' Wreck

I like the shirt. You can put me down for 1. Is there a way to emphasize (underline or all caps or bold) the word cut?

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I like the shirt. You can put me down for 1. Is there a way to emphasize (underline or all caps or bold) the word cut?
There might be, but the more on the shirt the cost goes up and I'm trying to keep it down for people since I don't know everyone's budget. Send me a PM with the size you would like.

Deleted member 2897

Probably won't get one, as my wife (also an alum) is already kind of annoyed with how much Tech stuff I have. But I appreciate the initiative and the absolutely gloriously beautiful job at trolling.