Syracuse @ Georgia Tech, Saturday February 27th @ 12pm

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Told everybody two years ago when he arrived he would bring energy and athleticism. He pushes his teammates to excel

I agree with you even though I believe the post you were quoting was referring to Jose instead of Ush.

SandySpringsJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Who are we supposed to root for between Duke and Louisville? I hate Duke but we might be better off if Duke beats Louisville and then we beat Duke.
Great game today. Moses is amazing.
Three bad touch fouls called on Jose in the second half. But he is still the man.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
KQ just tweeted that this is the first time since ‘89-90 that we’ve had back-to-back winning records in the ACC.
CJP made it a point to point that out to Andy D. During the post game interview. He told Andy he better be making sure he posts that on his Twitter. I'm assuming maybe that's where KQ picked it up. 😁

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Tech won its fourth consecutive ACC game, tying a program high under head coach Josh Pastner. The Yellow Jackets have not won five straight ACC games since they won the last five regular season games of the 2001-02 season.

That was 4 straight ACC games. We won 5 to close out but the first was against St Luis.