Syracuse @ Georgia Tech, Saturday February 27th @ 12pm

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Most of this game was played at a walking pace on both ends of the floor.

/
Suspect my comment was misunderstood. Syracuse made the run at the end of the first half and not only did Tech not fold, the players seemed to step their game up a notch. Syracuse choked on that mental part of the game. Tech keeps battling and it has been too much for teams lately. Other teams act psychologically worn out.

SecretAgentBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
WOW! What a great game. Officiating was weird, sometimes swallowing their whistles and then just as quickly calling invisible fouls. I guess they might have been equally bad for both teams, though.

This might have been the best game that both Usher and Moore played all year. Both of them were strong on defense, strong to the rim (oh my goodness, Usher!), and passed the ball well. We had FOUR guys with 6 assists! GREAT team basketball. Alvarado could have scored in double digits, but was content to get his team involved. Amazing how we can have such a quiet offensive game from him and still win.

This team is firing on all cylinders. Bring on Duke. Bring on anybody. SOOOOOO much fun to watch good GT basketball again. It's been too long. This team is so much fun to watch.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
This sequence pretty much put the game away.

IMO that sequence starting with the previous possession is probably the sequence of the year. Mike drives drawing 2, dumps it off to Moses for the slam. Jose uses crafty shenanigans to get a surprise steal, makes a good outlet to Moore who then touch passes it to a streaking Usher who dunks it. Ball doesn't touch the floor about the top of the key on our end until Usher punishes the hardwood with his slam on the other.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
IMO that sequence starting with the previous possession is probably the sequence of the year. Mike drives drawing 2, dumps it off to Moses for the slam. Jose uses crafty shenanigans to get a surprise steal, makes a good outlet to Moore who then touch passes it to a streaking Usher who dunks it. Ball doesn't touch the floor about the top of the key on our end until Usher punishes the hardwood with his slam on the other.
I could hear everyone talk about this sequence all night.

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
I cannot believe this! I've been studying and for the PE exam and for some reason I thought the game was at 7. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Excellent that we won! :cool::gt::buzz::D