Switching with Louisville to the Atlantic Division

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Not sure if I like it. The only positive would be playing FSU every year but I could care less about playing any of the other Atlantic teams outside Clemson who we already play. Personally I would rather have FSU as our crossover rival instead of Clemson but even with the way it is now, I like that fact that if we go to the ACCCG, then we most likely will be playing against Clemson or FSU.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
The way it is now, we have to beat both Clemson and FSU in the same year to win the Conference title. (Assuming FSU wins the Atlantic) VT and Miami would only have to beat FSU.

Fatmike91

Helluva Engineer
The way it is now, we have to beat both Clemson and FSU in the same year to win the Conference title. (Assuming FSU wins the Atlantic) VT and Miami would only have to beat FSU.

?

Not sure I follow. We play Clemson for our cross-over. Miami plays FSU for their cross-over. Clemson and FSU play in conference. The only team that gets off easy is VPISU (because their cross-over game is Virginia).

/

Minawreck

Ramblin' Wreck
VPISU's crossover is BC who is up and down, but as is beats VPI more often than we do for whatever reason...

Treb1982

Jolly Good Fellow
I wouldn't mind it as much if we had UVA as a crossover game and Louisville and BC could play each other (old big east rivals).

To me FSU, Clemson, UVA, and UGA every year beats out VT, Miami, Clemson, and UGA

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Screw that. Swap Clemson 4 Louisville and FSU 4 Pitt. New additions have their own market. I don't care if they want exposure in the Atl. Give me my traditional rivalries. Clem, UVA, UNC, Duke, FSU (sorta), and keep Miami. Makes for a nasty coastal but makes most sense geographically, north vs south.