Swarm Makeover

Deleted member 2897

I'm all for straight-up dropping any font that breaks the rules. @LibertyTurns, I've put a bunch of wacko fonts on "ignore," so I don't see a lot of the garbage, but there's no way this forum leans left. I've been on here since close to the beginning, and it has predominately been a right-leaning forum. I agree with @John that @bwelbo should "go for a walk." Not for any other reason than I think he spends way too much time on this forum. It seems like 2/3 of the comments in the Lounge are from him. It can't be healthy to spend that much time on an internet message board. No offense intended.

Fair enough. But I had nothing to do with this thread getting locked. I just simply requested they unlock it so they don't punish the rest of us for the actions of a few (they can do that by just following their standard rules with warnings and what-not). I do have the 3rd highest number of likes in this community, so there's that. There are plenty of people that post way more than I do. I guess it comes down to are you adding value or adding volume. I do both :D but will try to work on increasing the first and decreasing the latter.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Any chance that gtswarm will be available on Tapatalk again?
Hey there @awbuzz, unfortunately not.

Here's my reply from earlier:

tl;dr decided to skip supporting tapatalk with the upgrade. If there is something I can do to make mobile browser better on a mobile browser, I'd love to get that kind of feedback so I can improve mobile usability. If you're very used to tapatalk, it may get a little getting used to but the site is 100% mobile friendly through the browser.

There is a feature coming in the next minor version upgrade that was recently announced that will allow android users (sorry apple folks) the ability to install GT Swarm as an app but look and feel wise it will be similar to your browser.

tl;dr decided to skip supporting tapatalk with the upgrade. If there is something I can do to make mobile browser better on a mobile browser, I'd love to get that kind of feedback so I can improve mobile usability. If you're very used to tapatalk, it may get a little getting used to but the site is 100% mobile friendly through the browser.

There is a feature coming in the next minor version upgrade that was recently announced that will allow android users (sorry apple folks) the ability to install GT Swarm as an app but look and feel wise it will be similar to your browser.
I use Firefox as my primary browser, and I have that on my phone also and have no problem accessing The Swarm and posting on my phone.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Thanks

And of course thanks for all you do for the site.

I just got so used to using Tapatalk... I'll have to break that habit 😁

JacketRacket

Jolly Good Fellow

Ooh, finally getting push notifications will be nice!