Swarm Makeover

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
whoever upgraded the mobile look of the page. Kudos! This is one of the smoothest designs I've seen in a while. It's amazing how horrible other forums/fan pages are set up for other teams.

Not sure if I'm just now getting to see it on my Samsung note 10, or if this was a recent change but WOW! I LOVE IT!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
No popcorn eating emoji?!!! All this new fangled changes and no popcorn eating emoji?! What is my membership paying for?!

Well, they do have this 🍿🍿🍿

On a serious note, looks good. I did a double take this morning.

They need to create a minimally moderated and regulated non-PC free speech thread, where adults can openly express opinions, both about issues and fellow posters (short of threats, of course) without fear of being warned or banned. You know, something like the situation we have in everyday life.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
whoever upgraded the mobile look of the page. Kudos! This is one of the smoothest designs I've seen in a while. It's amazing how horrible other forums/fan pages are set up for other teams.

Not sure if I'm just now getting to see it on my Samsung note 10, or if this was a recent change but WOW! I LOVE IT!
Speaking of the Note 10 how do you like yours? Im going to upgrade today but not sure which Android I should get. I have the s9 now and have for the last 2 years.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Very well done. My only real complaints is that I wish there were a dark mode version because my eyes are sensitive to light and white background sites always give me issues. But very well designed.