Sure wish

redmule

Ramblin' Wreck
NC State had played FSU last week rather than Clemson.. Who you play when makes a big difference. The schedule hasn't been our friend the last couple of years.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
If FSU falls then the ACC will be subject to being shat upon even more so than we already are. We need a flagship program right now untill the rest of our conference improves
I agree. When teams like Pitt and BC get beat by Alcorn St. It really hurts the image of the ACC. FSU is the only team keeping us afloat at the moment. If you pull for a FSU loss, you are hoping for the ACC to be viewed below even the bottom dweller teams of the SEC.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
It was Colorado State, fwiw. They appear to be pretty good this year; they beat Colorado soundly. BC will be ok overall.

The Akron fiasco, oth, is an expose of just what Pitt has: a very young team that isn't used to adversity and doesn't know how to respond to it. That lack of experience was what made me think they wouldn't be all that hot this year. Well, they're better then I thought they were, but not by much.

NCSt is another story. We'll have a hard time up there unless we continue to improve on D.

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
dook has an easy schedule this yr--no fsu nor clem
now they've lost to uM ,may make no difference

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Im pretty sure I may have been called crazy for saying NC State AWAY would be a tough out for us. If we catch them on an off day well be ok... but i just dont see that occuring.

poodleface

Jolly Good Fellow
If the NC State game were earlier in the season, their reputation from last year may have caught folks napping. After their performance in the FSU game nobody is going to look past them.

Originally I was pleased to have NC State as our Atlantic draw, but that is certainly no longer the case.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Nc state has a couple really good running backs. Wasn't Thornton considering GT? And a qb that makes plays. We are going to have a tough time with Clemson and nc state. We need to win out in the coastal.