Supporting John

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
You never expect to sign onto a sports blog and be confronted with reality.
John, I am so very sorry for your loss and pain. While we here on the board cannot know exactly how you feel please be comforted by the fact that we are here with you, in shock, dismay, sadness and pain. I am with you in prayer and God will shield you and love you through all of this.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I just logged in after traveling all day and see news that just floored me. We lost Mrs OJF a year ago September, also unexpected and it's the toughest thing I've ever had to deal with including my own personal medical issues. Just cannot imagine dealing with the loss at the same time as welcoming a new daughter. @John as has already been stated on here everyone in the community is here for you and your daughter, my prayers and thoughts are with you and her.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Fellow GT Fans,

It is with great sadness that I announce that our GTSwarm site founder and moderator, @John, has been away for the last 2+ weeks because his wife passed away a day after they welcomed their daughter and first child into the world on December 12th. I am sharing this to rally GT fans around the guy that has made this site possible - so that we can be a network of support in addition to his family and friends.

If any part of you feels compelled to show your support from the GTSwarm community, please consider donating to this gofundme page that was started in memory of his wife.

https://www.gofundme.com/in-the-memory-of-dr-que-bach#

John did not share this with me, nor would I ever expect him to do so. If you recall, others asked one year ago how to support GTSwarm with donations. John replied that folks should donate to the A-T Fund. He did this without stating that he is the sole bearer of financial obligation for this site. He is also the sole bearer/fixer of every aesthetic update, site architecture update, server crash, etc. that occurs. He has never once asked for support.

While gofundme is one way to support his wife’s memory, your support does not have to be financial. Pray or simply post a kind thought for John here. I am confident he will appreciate it, only after he gets mad at me for drawing attention to him.

Thank you,
Nick

I am so sorry to hear this.My sympathy and prayers go out to you.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Dear Father Lord as I pray to you I pray with an open yet saddened heart to you.

I pray for my brother Jon and his family .
Please but your loving arms around them and shield them in your love.
God, please give them peace beyond understanding Lord.

Give them strength to make it day by day.

These things we ask in Thy name we pray.
Amen