Supporting John

Andewa

Jolly Good Fellow
Life can be such a wonderful experience at times, but then sometimes it can turn into absolute hell in the blink of an eye. A hell where you experience pain beyond describing and the feeling that you just can't stand to bear it. I can promise you that you have the strength and courage to survive this hell and lead your family and yourself to a better place. You have no idea how amazingly strong you can be until you find yourself needing to be so. Don't forget that.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Prayer said for you John, after reading the terrible news. May God give you strength to get you through this tragedy and to have faith in His Plan.

Will continue to keep you in my prayers throughout this difficult time of year.

TechnicalPossum

Ramblin' Wreck
May you and your new baby daughter find peace. I have a hard enough time taking care of my dog. I couldn't imagine raising a newborn by myself.

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Man, my heart hurts for John. My eyes welled up when I read the OP. Losing someone you love is devastating beyond words. I wish that on no one.

God bless you and your daughter, John. God watch over your wife.
John, I could not have said it better than Techster. I hope you can feel the prayers, the thoughts, and the love flowing your way