Supersize, Gold1, This is for you. Gold Jerseys.

Milwaukee

Banned
we really do need to change the words of our fight song to "I'm a Ramblin Wreck fro Georgia Tech and a helluva fashion designer". You guys are simply too much. I heard less whining about colors from my daughter and wife when picking dresses for her wedding.

I love when you guys take time out of your life to complain about others complaining yet completely miss the irony of it all.

giphy (98).gif

gtphd

Jolly Good Fellow
It’s been pointed out to me that the material has an impact on how the color looks, but when it comes out like this they need to go back and tweak their process. If it comes out far too light, go back and do it darker. Don’t we have an agreement with adidas that requires them to do it right?
Have you seen our basketball court on TV?

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Im sure when they make the game jerseys they will look great

"
we really do need to change the words of our fight song to "I'm a Ramblin Wreck fro Georgia Tech and a helluva fashion designer". You guys are simply too much. I heard less whining about colors from my daughter and wife when picking dresses for her wedding.
It's what we do around here. Man, you should have been here when my daughter got married... it was ten years ago and the fires smolder still.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
It’s been pointed out to me that the material has an impact on how the color looks, but when it comes out like this they need to go back and tweak their process. If it comes out far too light, go back and do it darker. Don’t we have an agreement with adidas that requires them to do it right?
This, in spades!

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk