Summer School will be remote

I know a lot of you don't want to hear this, but without an on-campus summer session, the possibility of having summer football practice is greatly diminished, which means there will be no Fall football season.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I know a lot of you don't want to hear this, but without an on-campus summer session, the possibility of having summer football practice is greatly diminished, which means there will be no Fall football season.

There will be no summer football practices. no summer camps for any sport - if they are making students stay remote they aren't going to allow some subset to be on campus where there are physically touching each other constantly.

My expectation is that summer recruiting will be shut down as well. No campus visits.

There may be a football season, but imo it is unlikely to be a full season. I expect it to start later for the reasons you mention as I expect it to end early because the first time their is a positive test of a college football player with COVID19 the entire season will be shut down within 24 hours.