Summer League Ball

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Thanks, but I had saw that. What I was speaking /writing of was they once did a daily recap of how each player had done the day before. Also did a running stat line for each player, like this....2019 Summer Statistics (beesball.com)

I think that was a rebroadcast of a filtering of BaseballCube data. I could get it if I paid......... may no longer be "legal" to rebroadcast.

I agree with @eokerholm that we are only going to see Hurter and Waddell get high enough drafting to leave with more than minimal wage. Malloy should stay for more $. Others may leave @~$35K or undrafted since they want to. But not for economic reasons.

FittedJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I think that was a rebroadcast of a filtering of BaseballCube data. I could get it if I paid......... may no longer be "legal" to rebroadcast.

I agree with @eokerholm that we are only going to see Hurter and Waddell get high enough drafting to leave with more than minimal wage. Malloy should stay for more $. Others may leave @~$35K or undrafted since they want to. But not for economic reasons.
My guess/opinion on this upcoming draft:
Waddell Hurter Malloy Bartnicki...lots of variables other than round and money...without getting into every variable, these guys are ready to move on and need to get into a pro system. I would think that none of them just want to play “Pro Ball” and they all want to get to the show. I intricately understand all of the competing variables (leverage,degree, development etc.) and this is my opinion. Great thing is that we won’t have to wait to long to see what happens.