Summer Baseball assignments

RoosterJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
2018 Georgia Tech Summer Baseball League Assignments (subject to changes)

Cape Cod Baseball League
Coastal Plain League
Florida Collegiate Summer League
Northwoods League
Sunbelt Baseball League
Valley Baseball League

Most interesting name on here is Kel Johnson. Wonder if he got a medical redshirt and is planning on playing next season.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
2018 Georgia Tech Summer Baseball League Assignments (subject to changes)

Cape Cod Baseball League
Coastal Plain League
Florida Collegiate Summer League
Northwoods League
Sunbelt Baseball League
Valley Baseball League

Most interesting name on here is Kel Johnson. Wonder if he got a medical redshirt and is planning on playing next season.
Yeah...about Kel. Would he even be eligible for this summer assignment if he had no eligibility remaining in college?

65Jacket

GT Athlete
Will there be any source of how these guys are performing. I know that last year the results in the Cape Cod were embarrassing, except for Bart.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Saw that Kel had some ABs already w/ a HR included. He's on same team as N.Wilhite. The roster had Wilhite listed as a Jr & Johnson a Sr. Does anyone know if Kel has been given another year of eligibility?

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
IMG_4193.PNG

65Jacket

GT Athlete
I hope Kel does decide to wait a year before dental school. Some kids rush into the real world much sooner than they need too. Then later in life they ask themselves what was the big rush. I had to get on with life because I was not on scholly and Uncle Sam needed me for the military.

dawgbasher

Jolly Good Fellow
Here is hoping Kel is able to secure entrance to the medical school of his choice. The world needs more men of science with keen, acute minds. There are more than enough baseball players around. I applaud any and all that are able to handle the rigors of medical school.

dawgbasher

Jolly Good Fellow
@FredJacket ...... don't see any stats on Colin Hall. Is he hurt ? Didn't report ? Maybe I'll make a few calls and find out. I do have reports that English is killing it up there with the bat. Has not pitched as of yet. Not sure what that means. I do know he thinks his future is pitching.