Strength & Conditioning COY

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
8C5987EF-5C39-4E66-A583-66090719F0EF.jpeg

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Great accolade. Im curious how past winners measure current candidates to appraise them against one another. Heck I’m also curious how the current candidates are selected.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Jim Panagos was the DL Coach of the Year in 2009 and Tashard Choice was one of the finalists for RB Coach of the Year this year (he did not win though).

Congrats to Coach Caralla.

The FootballScoop Coaches of the Year awards presented by AstroTurf are the only set of awards that recognize the most outstanding position coaches in college football.
The finalists were selected based off of nominations by coaches, athletic directors, and athletic department personnel.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Coach Collins proving early that he has an eye for talent in all aspects of the program. Sounds like coach Caralla's career trajectory is pointed way up...and CGC got him to GT as it was beginning to skyrocket.

I mean, it seems like nothing but positives coming out of the football program every day now.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
The next most important specialty coach behind strength coach is OL COACH.
Qb and wr say - I know I'm good. Can u make me NFL strong and can u get the big butts to give that extra second.

When I wake up I hope it's a great day for gt ol.