Stinger Mobile Pass question

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
I purchased a two stinger mobile passes this year. I received an email that that instructs me to register at stingermobilepass.com (which I did) and when I log in I will see passes that I can use to scan into BDS. Howeve, when I log in I see each game listed w a link to manage game ticketS but nothing to scan. How do I access the ticket that gets me in?

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-31_8-53-57.png
    upload_2018-8-31_8-53-57.png
    138.1 KB · Views: 16

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
I purchased a two stinger mobile passes this year. I received an email that that instructs me to register at stingermobilepass.com (which I did) and when I log in I will see passes that I can use to scan into BDS. Howeve, when I log in I see each game listed w a link to manage game ticketS but nothing to scan. How do I access the ticket that gets me in?
You have to be within 1 mile of stadium to receive ticket.

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
Thanks for the response. Do you speak from previous years experience? What you describe is how I understood it to work when reading the description on the ramblinwreck website before I purchased. However, the email that I received after I purchased States something completely different. Basically, as I said above, it says the once u register on the website you receive mobile passes to get into BDS and then, on game day you receive your actual seat locations. I just don’t want to find myself on the outside looking in!

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Thanks for the response. Do you speak from previous years experience? What you describe is how I understood it to work when reading the description on the ramblinwreck website before I purchased. However, the email that I received after I purchased States something completely different. Basically, as I said above, it says the once u register on the website you receive mobile passes to get into BDS and then, on game day you receive your actual seat locations. I just don’t want to find myself on the outside looking in!

From what I understand on game day once you're around the North Avenue area you'll get a notification that your tickets are ready. I'd get there early to make sure you got a better seat. I dont know how it works if you're on campus and go away before the game. Maybe give the ticket office a call before 4 today to get more clarification

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
I had the mobile pass for basketball season. If I recall they would text me when tickets were available and I could click the link to take me to a webpage to request a ticket. I could not request a ticket unless I was within a mile of the arena. You also have to give the website permission to access your location which was a little glitchy. Every time I used it I had to go into settings and set the browser to forget locations settings to force the webpage to request access to location. Hopefully they have worked out the glitches for football season.