Staying logged into the swarm

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
until I recently updated my iPhone6 OS to 11.2.5, I could stay logged into the swarm, I think as long as I didn’t close Safari. After the update, even if I check “stay logged in”, I do not remain logged in over relatively short periods of time. I haven’t figured out what “triggers” to log out, but I will be logged in & minimize safari with the page still open & will return to the app & be logged out. I end up having to log in multiple times a day as I am addicted to the Swarm. Anyone else have this problem, or better yet, a solution?

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Hmm, can you try another mobile browser (ie. chrome or firefox) and see if it has the same issue? You don't have to switch to it permanently but at this point, just need some more data.

From the server-side, there haven't been any big changes that I can think of that could be causing this so if this started happening recently, I don't think it would be anything we had control over.

Anyone else have this problem, or better yet, a solution?
If anyone else is seeing the same issue on their device(s), please sound off with phone type and browser used.