Helluva Engineer
Sophomore Passing Stats
Tebow 3286 yards 32 tds 6 ints 66.9% comp
Ehlinger 3292 yards 25 tds 5 ints 64.7% comp

Rushing Stats
Tebow 210 rushes 895 yards 23 tds
Ehlinger 164 rushes 482 yards 16 tds

Looks to me like Ehlinger doesn't has to take much of a back seat to Tebow
Very interesting stats:D I bet Sam Ehrlinger can't hit a baseball as good as Tim Tebow though;)

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Sophomore Passing Stats
Tebow 3286 yards 32 tds 6 ints 66.9% comp
Ehlinger 3292 yards 25 tds 5 ints 64.7% comp

Rushing Stats
Tebow 210 rushes 895 yards 23 tds
Ehlinger 164 rushes 482 yards 16 tds

Looks to me like Ehlinger doesn't has to take much of a back seat to Tebow
You can show me all the stats you want, Tebow was 10x the player Ehlinger will ever be. Also Ehlinger plays against the worst defenses in the last century

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
You mean yours saying timmy boy is 10 times the QB as Ehlinger? Your timmy boy hero worship is showing
It's called watching football. Has nothing to do with being a hero or whatnot. Not sure if you know this but the Big 12 doesn't play this called Defense. We haven't done that either in about 11 years

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
It's called watching football. Has nothing to do with being a hero or whatnot. Not sure if you know this but the Big 12 doesn't play this called Defense. We haven't done that either in about 11 years

You know, you have an opinion like anybody else. No more, no less so you'll forgive me if I have a differing one. Tell me just how did the dwags defend Ehlinger last night? I didn't know they were fielding a Big 12 defense. Ehlinger is a damn good QB and your hero worship of timmy boy doesn't diminish his abilities in the least. Sorry you have such an issue with someone having a differing opinion, perhaps you need to step outside and get a breath of fresh air. BTW how did Tech's D, or lack thereof, have ANY bearing on the abilities of Ehlinger?

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
You know, you have an opinion like anybody else. No more, no less so you'll forgive me if I have a differing one. Tell me just how did the dwags defend Ehlinger last night? I didn't know they were fielding a Big 12 defense. Ehlinger is a damn good QB and your hero worship of timmy boy doesn't diminish his abilities in the least. Sorry you have such an issue with someone having a differing opinion, perhaps you need to step outside and get a breath of fresh air. BTW how did Tech's D, or lack thereof, have ANY bearing on the abilities of Ehlinger?
You keep saying i have a hero worship of Tebow. He's one of the best of all time but certainly not my hero. Take a deep breath and calm down

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
You keep saying i have a hero worship of Tebow. He's one of the best of all time but certainly not my hero. Take a deep breath and calm down

LOL!! Me calm down? You were the one that went all ballistic when something was said that didn't agree with your position and timmy boy's standing. I didn't say a word about timmy boy's ability now did I? You might want to take a look at your emphatic 10 TIMES statement and see where that might lead someone to think you have a man crush on old timmy. Like I said you have an opinion as so I, forgive me if mine differs from your?

Oh how did Tech's D have any bearing on timmy boy or Ehlinger?

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
LOL!! Me calm down? You were the one that went all ballistic when something was said that didn't agree with your position and timmy boy's standing. I didn't say a word about timmy boy's ability now did I? You might want to take a look at your emphatic 10 TIMES statement and see where that might lead someone to think you have a man crush on old timmy. Like I said you have an opinion as so I, forgive me if mine differs from your?

Oh how did Tech's D have any bearing on timmy boy or Ehlinger?
Yikes

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Yeah I wouldn't put Ehlinger anywhere in the same realm as Tebow even if his stats were better.
Hot take: Tebow was good, but partly a product of Urban Meyer's system. I honestly think most of Urban's OSU QBs were just as good.
Now onto GT QB talk...really all I can predict is that it'll be a fun spring watching the competition between the guys we have now.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
A
You can show me all the stats you want, Tebow was 10x the player Ehlinger will ever be. Also Ehlinger plays against the worst defenses in the last century

Agree that he has a lot to prove to be in same discussion w tebow.

I think he wants to be a tebow type drew bres. There is no future in being a tebow. But being a passer like db with a touch of tebow durability is a money maker.

Sam E qb at ut is a soph so we will see what he does. Yesterday he ran an offense that whipped ugag. I love the guy.

We had 100 yes in 3 quarters against uga.

UT looked pretty dang good.