Starting K speculation

yrp

Jolly Good Fellow
Now that the QB situation is figured out (it's Jeff Sims according to Ken at the AJC), the next thing I'm interested in speculating on is who the Kicker will be.

I predict that Brad Stewart's brother will do the opening kick-off!

Or maybe the transfer from UT Austin 🤔

Hmmm

gville_jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Now that the QB situation is figured out (it's Jeff Sims according to Ken at the AJC), the next thing I'm interested in speculating on is who the Kicker will be.

I predict that Brad Stewart's brother will do the opening kick-off!

Or maybe the transfer from UT Austin 🤔

Hmmm
I think Kent the transfer from UCLA will do kick offs and I think Jude will handle field goals and extra points. I don’t know anything, just my guess.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
The unfortunate part about kicking is that everything the coaches have watched over the past 2 months goes out the window as soon as you are kicking in a game situation. Let's hope it's better than it was last year -- can't scream loud enough how much of a deficit you're at when you have to go for it on 4th down every time you're in field goal range.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Well, I hope P-nut sticks with Sims long enough.. I think he will have moments of "what was that?", but he needs to be given every chance to become what he can become.
Preach it brother. It’s a sign of weak leadership when you can’t make a decision & stick with it. There’s a point when performance dictates a change, but you can’t have your starting QB so worried about being yanked after 2-3 plays they’re always looking over their shoulder.

malak05

Jolly Good Fellow
The unfortunate part about kicking is that everything the coaches have watched over the past 2 months goes out the window as soon as you are kicking in a game situation. Let's hope it's better than it was last year -- can't scream loud enough how much of a deficit you're at when you have to go for it on 4th down every time you're in field goal range.
That's a low bar for sure

LibertyTurns

Banned
There’s no better way to screw your kickers up than playing with their heads. If they think the staff’s going to yank them after a miss, we’re going to miss a lot of FGs.