Starting 5 Moving Forward???

ASURAMS07

Jolly Good Fellow

I'm loving this video but it's a telling sign that the starting 5 after Heath suspension will be:

Heath, Jackson, Okogie, Stephens and Lammers

With that as our starting 5 we will have a chance in a few more games if everyone plays up to their potential.

What's your take?

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
This has been my expectation.
I'm fine with it for now. My hope is that as the season goes on Moore will see his minutes tick up. He really doesn't look like he is ready to be a starter yet so let him come along a little slower and try to keep the confidence intact.

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
I think we will have fewer turnovers with Heath starting at PG. Bringing Moore off the bench may also give him a chance to have success against the opponents 2nd unit PG.

I hope Jackson can get a few minutes at PG, allow us to go to a taller lineup with AD from time to time.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
I think you will see Moore and Gueye both playing major minutes and IMHO likely moving into starting roles as the season progresses. Regardless of starting or not I fully expect CJP to get them enough meaningful minutes experience to be ready to start next year.

Q would be on a short list. He may start the game, but he wouldn't be finishing games. Allow Mathews and Moore to get as many minutes as possible. Okogie has a chance to contend for Rookie of the Year. He is only going to get better and his ceiling is high.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Q would be on a short list. He may start the game, but he wouldn't be finishing games. Allow Mathews and Moore to get as many minutes as possible. Okogie has a chance to contend for Rookie of the Year. He is only going to get better and his ceiling is high and where else are the points gonna come from?