Stansbury

yellowjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
There’s much debate on the coaching staff but little opinion on the architect. Does anyone know how he feels about the situation? It’s been radio silence from the Edge but perhaps I have missed a transmission.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
There’s much debate on the coaching staff but little opinion on the architect. Does anyone know how he feels about the situation? It’s been radio silence from the Edge but perhaps I have missed a transmission.

Tstan is not going to publicly comment on this, much like the CPJ years he will say that he still supports Collins . Think about what that does for the program and GTAA if he says something that could be viewed as bad. Behind the scenes Is likely a different story.

yellowjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I don’t pretend to know what dialogue is going on between Stansbury and Collins but I hope it’s flavored by some “this performance isn’t satisfactory “ commentary. I have followed and financially supported the AA and school for a long time but not to the amount that would make me a “money man” so I am not privy to what’s behind the curtain. I am interested in what you think is going on.

Animal02

Banned
I feel very confident that Collins and Stansbury are on the same page. There's a reason he was given a 7-year contract and we're only in Year 3. Stop being chicken-littles. Things will get better. We've got a young team and they play inconsistently. I can't believe so many are so short-sighted.
I can't believe people are willing to endure years of losing seasons to just return to the same level we were at before this train wreck started. You will have multi years of students that will be out of the habit of going to games, you have tons of season ticket holders doing the same....you have student athletes that very well may not see a winning season in there time on the flats....the short sightless is allowing this distruction to take place to begin with.

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
I feel very confident that Collins and Stansbury are on the same page. There's a reason he was given a 7-year contract and we're only in Year 3. Stop being chicken-littles. Things will get better. We've got a young team and they play inconsistently. I can't believe so many are so short-sighted.
I was wondering when you'd show back up. Took Sunday off from cheerleading? Getting pretty taxing right?

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
I can't believe people are willing to endure years of losing seasons to just return to the same level we were at before this train wreck started. You will have multi years of students that will be out of the habit of going to games, you have tons of season ticket holders doing the same....you have student athletes that very well may not see a winning season in there time on the flats....the short sightless is allowing this distruction to take place to begin with.

This was set in motion when GT made the decision to commit to a certain unconventional offensive scheme. We had success with it, but we are also the reason no one will do it again.

Animal02

Banned
This was set in motion when GT made the decision to commit to a certain unconventional offensive scheme. We had success with it, but we are also the reason no one will do it again.
Bull. There was no need to scrap it....except the moron big donors.......who were more concerned about getting their way than doing what was best for Tech.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
It's too good an offense to die at the P5 level. Somewhere, some day, it will reappear - and probably be even more successful. I think someone who can run it well, who has a good recruiting budget and decent DC will be highly successful. Think Monken with Tenuta.

Squints

Helluva Engineer
What the hell does the choice to run a successful offensive scheme 14 years ago have to do with the defense collapsing in the third year after it has left?

Give me a ****ing break.