Stansbury and Collins Dismissed

TooTall

Helluva Engineer

( Sent from AJC News )

Article says change of leadership. No mention if its Collins, ADTS or both. See yall tomorrow.

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer

( Sent from AJC News )

Article says change of leadership. No mention if its Collins, ADTS or both. See yall tomorrow.

Stansbury or both I would say. Has to be Stansbury first.

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
TStan could be moved to some sort of staff job and an interim AD named. Don't want him making the next HC choice or even his input. He's done okay raisin money and some women's hires. Football pays the bills. GT is a FOOTBALL school. That's our heritage.

Assistant to the President in charge of fundraising.

Thanks for your service.

Js-showman

Jolly Good Fellow
Knowing Georgia Tech athletics, Stansbury will come out from the meeting and announce an extension for his man because they never realized how tough the greatest transition in the history of college football was going to be so tough. 😐

7 year automatic renewal contract with no designated end date. Don’t laugh. We’ve done it before. 😐
I was about to post the same thing. I give it equal odds that Collins gets let go or he gets a vote of confidence in his ability to salvage the wreckage.

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
Maybe they will announce the elimination of Tech football, since the transition from TO cannot be successfully accomplished. Of course, that would be somewhat anticlimactic since Collins has already decimated the program…