Spring Practice

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm ready to see who's going to be our breakout WR is this season wether it be A Sanders or somebody else and the new defense of course and I want to see Tobias Oliver kid we got I'd love to see him start after Taquon graduates we shall see

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Having a well oiled TO offense would be be very nice but I want to see passing during the scrimages.

Need lots of crisp set up, quick release, proper arc , and leading of the receiver == Good passing.

Its a football and not a grenade. U pass one and throw the other.

Don't care who is qb as long as when coach calls pass that's what he does.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
I hoping to see if competition rule out.
Every position should be up for grab. Every.

Excited to see the Defense.

The O is the O. For better or for worse.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Will the spring game be better attended this year than last?
Well first lets look at the facts :

Friday night game at 7:00 pm traffic will suck ( Thursday night game traffic sucks, but will Friday traffic be better ? )

Most people don't get off till 5:00 pm or later making it hard to make it in time. ( and you know your wife will want to eat out first. Remember it's Friday night don't try and tell her you can eat down there or all you will be doing when you get home is watching TV and hoping Saturday night she will be in a better mood. )

It's only really another practice even if they call it a game.

For some it will be too hot and muggy. ( But it's the spring game so we all know it will be raining )

So I see this year being the same 10,000 to 12,000.

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
Oh yea, ready for spring football, who are the early enrollee's to watch for?
Can't wait to see how the defense shapes up, also battle between QB's Marshall and Johnson last year was real close, will Johnson close the gap and make it a battle again.

1979jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I am hoping some new players appear. We need some surprise stars in the front seven on defense and a few other surprises elsewhere would be good ie otackle.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Well first lets look at the facts :

Friday night game at 7:00 pm traffic will suck ( Thursday night game traffic sucks, but will Friday traffic be better ? )

Most people don't get off till 5:00 pm or later making it hard to make it in time. ( and you know your wife will want to eat out first. Remember it's Friday night don't try and tell her you can eat down there or all you will be doing when you get home is watching TV and hoping Saturday night she will be in a better mood. )

And it’s a holiday so I’m not sure how that will impact attendance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk