Spring Practice starts next week

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
Does anyone know who the two guys are that will be leaving the program? I remember reading somewhere that their names will be released today.

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
Does anyone know if there's a schedule for the spring practices posted anywhere? I looked on ramblinwreck.com and couldn't find one. My wife and I (and little girl) would like to come up for a weekend scrimmage (other than the Spring game) on a Friday evening or Saturday day if it were open to the public.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Gonna be interesting to see if CPJ adds any tweaks. We did some subtle things within our offense...like adding the back shoulder throw which I can't remember the defenses ever stopping us on in 2014. JT to Smelter on backshoulder throws was pretty much automatic. We're gonna miss that chemistry.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Gonna be interesting to see if CPJ adds any tweaks. We did some subtle things within our offense...like adding the back shoulder throw which I can't remember the defenses ever stopping us on in 2014. JT to Smelter on backshoulder throws was pretty much automatic. We're gonna miss that chemistry.
Now that's my kind of organic chem.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
How up to date is the roster? How much stock should we put in it? I ask because CPJ was pretty definite that Qua Searcy moved to AB half way through last season and that he will definitely be playing A-back this year. Yet on the roster he has number 82 and is listed as a WR.