Spring Practice 2016 News & Notes

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Sounded like no dedicated Special Teams coach but duties split among four or five coaches.

As some point I'll write up a ST summary from last year. Summary: we regressed across the board including at experienced / skill positions. I'm not going to gripe about no ST coach. CPJ tried it and it seemed to work for a year or two and didn't last year. Oh well.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Sounded like no dedicated Special Teams coach but duties split among four or five coaches.

As some point I'll write up a ST summary from last year. Summary: we regressed across the board including at experienced / skill positions. I'm not going to gripe about no ST coach. CPJ tried it and it seemed to work for a year or two and didn't last year. Oh well.
The addition of a second OL coach will do wonders and we won't even miss the ST coach. Win, win.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer

Watching golden from field level, it looked like he was playing very conservatively. We we playing so poorly on overal basis, is it possible he was told to get the ball and not risk a turnover. ..?.? He seemed to get ball and take a direct angle to get a few yards. Just a question - is that a possible coaching decision. Games were so close I could see that

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
CPJ said everyone was back but Cottrel and Burden. Whitehead may be out as well and Legget is in yellow all spring.