Spring Game Ticket Distribution

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Looks like I will have two tickets available for the game tomorrow night. Something has come up and I can’t make it.

Tickets are free to the first person willing to pay face value for them...

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I have one I would be willing to get rid of, but after having already downloaded them to my phone, can I then transfer it to somebody else, or does that person have to go in with me?
I just did that. I accessed my downloaded ticket via ramblinwreck.evenue.net, and there was an option to “Exchange Tickets”. If you click that link, you should see your e-tickets for the Spring Game, and have the ability to transfer one or more of the tickets on your account.

I just did that. I accessed my downloaded ticket via ramblinwreck.evenue.net, and there was an option to “Exchange Tickets”. If you click that link, you should see your e-tickets for the Spring Game, and have the ability to transfer one or more of the tickets on your account.
Thanks. I just also found out that you can also do it using the "transfer" option in ramblimwreck.com/myaccount. Someone asked if mine is still available in a pvt message, and I just told him that I had found out how to do it. I hope he will get back to me.

SunBum

Georgia Tech Fan
One of my sons had a baseball game scheduled for tomorrow night that has just been cancelled. So now I'm looking for 3 Spring Game tickets so the whole family can go if possible. Anyone have 3 they're not going to use?

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
I have never met TooTall, but Shannon has, and he didn't see him back there. He must have moved after he made that post. Glad I saw you, although I looked for you at the end to speak and didn't see you. BTW, where was your cowboy hat tonight? LOL
I was sitting for the first half then had to stand th rest of the game. Just made it back to south ga. What a day!

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
I have never met TooTall, but Shannon has, and he didn't see him back there. He must have moved after he made that post. Glad I saw you, although I looked for you at the end to speak and didn't see you. BTW, where was your cowboy hat tonight? LOL
Not sunny and if that late in the evening and at night for a cowboy hat! 🤠