Spring Game Rosters

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
Jaytlin has 1 or 2 forced fumbles.
This kid has something about him, it feels like.

Reminds me of the Austin twins a little bit, in that for whatever reason, they just have that "makes plays" gene that puts them in the right spot more often than other folks for stuff to fall into their laps. When it happens often enough, it's not an accident.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer

Reminds me of the Austin twins a little bit, in that for whatever reason, they just have that "makes plays" gene that puts them in the right spot more often than other folks for stuff to fall into their laps. When it happens often enough, it's not an accident.
Imo he's probably the best freshman corner. He might not have the size but skill wise the dude is good.

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer

I hope he likes to hit as much as the twins. Those cats will stick their noses in there.

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
Is anyone going to switch teams? I wonder about getting enough work for the QBs, ABs, and WR. I suppose we will see very little work for the established guys. Not sure if we're supposed to read this as Lucas or Jay being behind TQM in the race right now. Disappointed to see Adams on the white team currently. Excited to see Campbell, Brashear, Martin, Askew, and Bonds in the rotation for #1 D. Only surprise on the offensive side is Quentin Spear playing with the 1s over Messick.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Is anyone going to switch teams? I wonder about getting enough work for the QBs, ABs, and WR. I suppose we will see very little work for the established guys. Not sure if we're supposed to read this as Lucas or Jay being behind TQM in the race right now. Disappointed to see Adams on the white team currently. Excited to see Campbell, Brashear, Martin, Askew, and Bonds in the rotation for #1 D. Only surprise on the offensive side is Quentin Spear playing with the 1s over Messick.
If you're not starting for the first D, but on the same team, that usually means you're the 3rd string, so Campbell, brasher, Martin and askew are all third on the team, unless they are starting. 2nd team guys will start for the second team. That means Adams is the second string guy as of now.