SPRING GAME ROLL CALL

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
I work for a Fortune 50 company in the Atlanta area and there are a few people on the company Slack channel talking about the spring game tonight.

Might be worth posting a note about the spring game on your alumni groups or Slack channels - free parking, good weather, going for record attendance, recruiting momentum, etc. Try to get as many GT alumni and fans there as possible.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Animal02

Banned
I hope you are correct, but Mike was not from Sevierville, and that's not the kind of posts he made all the time. He was always making allusions to when he was in school back in the 1890s and silly, but enjoyable things like that. I haven't seen a single post on these threads since Jan that even remotely resemble the posts he always made.
So he was your classmate? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I will wave at y'all from the air....landing at ATL about 8.09, departing at 9:34

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
Made it to the game with my daughter (BME Ph.D. candidate) along with one of her classmates. After sitting down, I realized that was my first time ever in the West Stands to watch a game. Great atmosphere and we had a great time.

Kicker was seeing Bobby Cremins and speaking to him as we left. Irony is that I saw and spoke to Bill Curry at a Tech Wesley event the previous night. Coaches that came to Tech during my matriculation.