SPRING GAME ROLL CALL

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
I would think he would clear things up for all, if that's the case. There certainly haven't been any posts anywhere like the ones he made all the time. Some of them were almost absurdly hilarious. Haven't seen anything like that since January.
I agree and am also concerned. I inquired about his presence in March. I was told he was using another handle but the guy denied he was Mike when asked by another poster. Plus, his posts do not have the same flavor as Mike's, at least to me.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

jacket_fan

Ramblin' Wreck
Will be interesting tomorrow.

I have attended the last 3 spring games. Will be interesting to see the difference in the "vibe". This will be the first with my wife. Will be attending with my Tech roommate after going to the baseball game. Looking forward to a great white and gold Friday.

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
Hopefully, we won't need the tunnel. There's no place left to park on the other side of the interstate, other than at the V. Just hope they have plenty of porta-potties this year. I'm gonna need one as soon as I arrive. LOL
Parking is going to be a cluster so we plan to park on the street somewhere east of the interstate. Even if we have to pay a few $ it's worth it to avoid parking on campus.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Is the game being televised? I will have to leave no later than 8:30 since I have to be in my bed by 10, playing in our member/member with my son and need to get up at 6:30 Saturday. I would like to record it if is televised.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk