SPRING GAME ROLL CALL

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
I would suggest also a moment of silence for @MikeJackets1967. I just checked and after making MULTIPLE postings every day since the Fall, he has not posted anything at all since Jan 10 of this year. That just doesn't sound right, and I am concerned. Unless anyone on here knows anything to the contrary, I fear the worst.
And, BTW, I will be there with one other from Augusta, leaving Augusta at 2:30, getting there whenever the traffic allows.
I have no idea as to what may have happened to him.
I.hope all is well

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I would suggest also a moment of silence for @MikeJackets1967. I just checked and after making MULTIPLE postings every day since the Fall, he has not posted anything at all since Jan 10 of this year. That just doesn't sound right, and I am concerned. Unless anyone on here knows anything to the contrary, I fear the worst.
And, BTW, I will be there with one other from Augusta, leaving Augusta at 2:30, getting there whenever the traffic allows.
I think he has had trouble with his computer or password and has had to change names and passwords a few times

I think he has had trouble with his computer or password and has had to change names and passwords a few times
I would think he would clear things up for all, if that's the case. There certainly haven't been any posts anywhere like the ones he made all the time. Some of them were almost absurdly hilarious. Haven't seen anything like that since January.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
I would think he would clear things up for all, if that's the case. There certainly haven't been any posts anywhere like the ones he made all the time. Some of them were almost absurdly hilarious. Haven't seen anything like that since January.

He had another handle I believe but I can’t remember what it is at the moment.

I’ll be there +2 maybe 3 more

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
I’ll be there but don’t think I’ll have anyone with me. I’ll ask around but only have one true Tech fan as a friend. Trying to create some more.

My parents would have considered going but they are in Fla.

Milwaukee

Banned

Mike is still here under a different name.
Screenshot_20190424-142548.png

Mike is still here under a different name. View attachment 5663
I hope you are correct, but Mike was not from Sevierville, and that's not the kind of posts he made all the time. He was always making allusions to when he was in school back in the 1890s and silly, but enjoyable things like that. I haven't seen a single post on these threads since Jan that even remotely resemble the posts he always made.