SPRING GAME ROLL CALL

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
I will be on campus around 430 or 5 time frame.
We are hoping to stop at the bookstore, watch some hardball, then head toward BDS.

Some of us in the past have met up at Peters parking deck (Britain side near Alpha Chi ) before the spring game.

This year we are wanting to do the same and have a moment of silence or a prayer for @OldJacketFan.
He would love to be there no doubt!!

So, if you guys are there, stop by and say hello!

Thanks for your time guys and gals...
#GTFAMILY

I will be on campus around 430 or 5 time frame.
We are hoping to stop at the bookstore, watch some hardball, then head toward BDS.

Some of us in the past have met up at Peters parking deck (Britain side near Alpha Chi ) before the spring game.

This year we are wanting to do the same and have a moment of silence or a prayer for @OldJacketFan.
He would love to be there no doubt!!

So, if you guys are there, stop by and say hello!

Thanks for your time guys and gals...
#GTFAMILY
I would suggest also a moment of silence for @MikeJackets1967. I just checked and after making MULTIPLE postings every day since the Fall, he has not posted anything at all since Jan 10 of this year. That just doesn't sound right, and I am concerned. Unless anyone on here knows anything to the contrary, I fear the worst.
And, BTW, I will be there with one other from Augusta, leaving Augusta at 2:30, getting there whenever the traffic allows.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
I'll be there with my Dad and one of my friends-- my Dad has also talked some other old-timers into coming out. I plan on getting there early and soaking up the atmosphere and trying to get my fix of Tech football to hold me over until the Fall.