Spring game is Friday

Brian Johnson

Jolly Good Fellow
I was at the Tenn spring game today with some buddies and there were 68k there! Pretty impressive I must say. It was pretty cool, very warm, butch jones gets their fans involved with a microphone and really reaches fans. I was impressed. I think we need to do more of this. How many do y'all think will be at the spring game Friday? I'm thinking 10-15k. Any thoughts on what we need to improve with regarding reaching fans, being better with PR, and better outreach to get our brand out there

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I wondered about having the spring game on Good Friday myself. But … Tech is an engineering school. I'm sure the Savior understands.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I wondered about having the spring game on Good Friday myself. But … Tech is an engineering school. I'm sure the Savior understands.

I'm not sure that I follow you. GT produces good engineers. It would be a pretty bad engineer who looked at a single self-replicating automated factory which also builds the nano-machines to do the work of the factory, all governed by digital code--let alone an interconnected network of trillions of trillions of such factories acting as a single organic unit--and says, "Errr, the digital-code, the firmware interpreting the digital-code, and the mechanisms for building the machines on the basis of the digital code all just arose by chance."

Good engineers, on the other hand, recognize good engineering when they see it and even know the rationale of planned obsolescence when they see that (return to the manufacturer, hence Good Friday).