Spring game D

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
From the small sample size we saw, I think our DE play will be much much better this year. Guys are now a year older and looked to have taken a couple steps forward. I'm still worried about the DT spot, branch looked good, and has good short area quickness. Adams was not being moved and was clogging some holes, we need him to be conditioned for the season. Outside of those two I'm a little worried, we need to get either stronger or more explosive off the snap. LB play looked improved, and if the DL steps up I think that it will only help free up the LB's to run from sideline to sideline. The DB group is the least of my worries, as long as they aren't having to be in coverage forever, and not playing off the Los 10 yards. Of course I'm basing some of this on the talent we have and not just what we saw in the spring game, since it was such a small sample size, and because of what we run on O. Imo, how good this D can be, will depend on the play on the DL. If they take a step forward and we have decent depth, this has the potential to be one of the better D's we have had in a while. Any thoughts on what some of y'all saw from spring game, or even the D play from the end of the season?