Spring Game 2023. It’s a miracle!!

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Didn't you read the part about no bread 😂?

Which brings up the question whether if you put three slices of thickly sliced ham together would that still qualify as a sandwich since there's a piece of ham in between two other things? Or does a sandwich have to have bread of some kind? I honestly don't know nor do I have a strong opinion either way. As long as the ham is not dry I won't complain.
EtGi8qmXMAAMNQj.jpeg

Techster

Helluva Engineer
LOL...sometimes I think our fans deserve 3 win seasons.

When Spring games were Thursday/Fridays, people complained they didn't have time to rush home from work and go downtown. Now that it's on a Saturday, and our fans complain that it's taking away from their free time. Come on man...if you don't want to go, don't go...quit complaining about it. If you want to attend ANY game it's going to take away from your "free" time. That's what sports is...a distraction from reality. If you have something "better" to do, go do it.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Didn't you read the part about no bread 😂?

Which brings up the question whether if you put three slices of thickly sliced ham together would that still qualify as a sandwich since there's a piece of ham in between two other things? Or does a sandwich have to have bread of some kind? I honestly don't know nor do I have a strong opinion either way. As long as the ham is not dry I won't complain.
Dou you consider the KFC DoubleDown to be a sandwich?

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer

When Spring games were Thursday/Fridays, people complained they didn't have time to rush home from work and go downtown. Now that it's on a Saturday, and our fans complain that it's taking away from their free time. Come on man...if you don't want to go, don't go...quit complaining about it. If you want to attend ANY game it's going to take away from your "free" time. That's what sports is...a distraction from reality. If you have something "better" to do, go do it.
There is no better use of one’s free time (If a Tech fan), good lord people.

JacketFan137

Banned

it’s kind of funny and sad that “fans” are complaining that watching their team is taking away their free time. isn’t that like the point of being a fan of a sports team? 😂

what is your favorite team other than something to watch in your free time?

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Wouldn't mind
- post game fan player interaction,
- fire works
- live band.
- free beer those who donated to gtaa .
Since free beer is not likely , how bout gtaa throws a big after game party for former players and coaches.
Events to establish new direction are really needed

57jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Coach Key
“Quarterbacks delivering the ball on time and taking good drops,” he said. “Ball security. Developing a physical toughness in the way that we can stop the run and run the ball and cover kicks. That’s what I want to see coming out of spring.”

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
I wonder if we will have more than 4 different running plays. LOL. How the QBs and WRs play is the most interesting to me.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
1. So Angel publishes a map that says - Alumni we know where you are located.
Imo, Gtaa begging for money will be customized instead of one size fits all form letter

2. So Key publishes a Spring practice schedule that INVITES hs coaches and recruits to contact our NEW HS COORDINATOR (who is legendary hs coach).
Imo, Leveraging our location and building long term relationships Is high priority.

IMO BATT is looking good.
GTAA WILL BE RUN LIKE A BUSINESS.