Spring Game 2020

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
I can’t wait to see the quarterbacks. James Graham is going to have a serious battle for the starting role. Getting Jeff sims was exciting, but I can’t wait to see Tucker Gleason. He came out of Plant high school, and won a eigh5 way an battle. The kids a competitor and I think he could be what our offense needs.
Amen, no way am i missing the debut of our young guns

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Once the Final Four is over, they will all be heading to Augusta. Why would they stay in Atlanta with the tournament going on all week in Augusta. Yes, the tournament rounds don't start until Thursday, but the press also covers the practice rounds, and regardless, none of them will be left in Atlanta by Friday.
^^^this

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
There’s no way he’s okay with losing fans but the fact is you can’t please everyone. Fans need to give him a chance to win with his recruits. I haven’t missed a home game in 7 years and just renewed for this season and if every fan would do that we wouldn’t have an attendance issue.

deeznats

Jolly Good Fellow
There’s no way he’s okay with losing fans but the fact is you can’t please everyone. Fans need to give him a chance to win with his recruits. I haven’t missed a home game in 7 years and just renewed for this season and if every fan would do that we wouldn’t have an attendance issue.

That's exactly right. He has a vision for the program that resonates with recruits (also hopefully with a wider community than just GT alumni and our smattering of non alumni dans as well) and will elevate the program. I'm sure his absolute wish is for everyone to be on board and to not lose any fans (lord knows we can't afford it). But at the same time, if fans aren't on board (the music is too loud, too much dancing, too much weightlifting on the sideline, and on and on) he's not going to change his vision. It's how he got the job and how he knows how to build a program. That's the path to success for him and us.

plangineer

Jolly Good Fellow

It'll be interesting to see what he means by this.... IMO, the XFL is exciting because (1) it's something new (2) the changes in rules, like the kickoffs / points and (3) seems more legitimate than the AAF was. Not sure how the spring game can directly address any of those things.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
It'll be interesting to see what he means by this.... IMO, the XFL is exciting because (1) it's something new (2) the changes in rules, like the kickoffs / points and (3) seems more legitimate than the AAF was. Not sure how the spring game can directly address any of those things.

I haven’t watched much XFL so I’m am not too sure about what he meant by that but I do believe TV viewers get to listen into play calls. Maybe he is hinting at that. Obviously wouldn’t mean much for the fans attending.

VintageWreck

Jolly Good Fellow
If Spring game is going to be on ESPN/ACC network, I will be disappopinted again. Comcast s****!

I challenged Comcast with a direct question. (2019) Will I receive the ACC network? The young man said YES, just like the SEC network.
Comcast disappoints.

Does HULU receive the ACC network? I tried 30 day trial from YouTube TV but the interface was difficult.

Sorry if I got off subject. I feel better now.

plangineer

Jolly Good Fellow
If Spring game is going to be on ESPN/ACC network, I will be disappopinted again. Comcast s****!

I challenged Comcast with a direct question. (2019) Will I receive the ACC network? The young man said YES, just like the SEC network.
Comcast disappoints.

Does HULU receive the ACC network? I tried 30 day trial from YouTube TV but the interface was difficult.

I believe Hulu does get the ACC network (icon is on the top row at this link: https://www.hulu.com/live-tv ). You can enter your zip code to verify all the channels you would get.

FrostedOrange

Jolly Good Fellow
I bet there will be on the field cameras/audio so fans can get a more "engaged" experience with real-time coaches and player interaction with the fans. Instead of the disconnected "pure observer from the stands"

Comcast disappoints.

WOW says they have no plans to add the ACC network at the present time. If Comcast would add it, I can assure you that WOW would also, and if WOW were to add it, then Comcast would quickly follow. Sadly neither has it in their plans right now.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Not everybody uses social media. I use FB and have a mostly un-used Twitter account.
I have an Twitter account but only lurk and like the gt football coaches.

Old man meets internet
I help as community outreach for local hs football. We are going to try to replicate the gt football twitter style, messaging - the key words typed in by coaches as they post approving statements with action (status) pictures of players which they take.

Cant wait for spring game!

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
I believe Hulu does get the ACC network (icon is on the top row at this link: https://www.hulu.com/live-tv ). You can enter your zip code to verify all the channels you would get.

Correct. If you have Hulu with Live TV, you get ACCN. It’s great because you can set GT Football, Basketball, etc as favorite teams and their games will be recorded any time they’re being televised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk