Spring game 2016

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
image.jpg

That's right ladies and gents only
a 20 percent chance of rain

gtcole

Jolly Good Fellow
They have issues predicting weather 3 days out. Two weeks out is truly just a guessing game. When was the last dry spring game? Friday night 2013?

Milwaukee

Banned
Liked the picture so much I made it my avatar. I hope these are our unis this year. The navy is extremely dark and the gold stripes on the sleeves have a classic look rather than a Russell Athletic try to be cool looking look.

Now if we would only come out with the black ankle socks with black Nikes.

65Jacket

GT Athlete
Liked the picture so much I made it my avatar. I hope these are our unis this year. The navy is extremely dark and the gold stripes on the sleeves have a classic look rather than a Russell Athletic try to be cool looking look.

I would leave and never come back!

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

I like the look of these unis too but those stripes seem more new age than old school to me. Visible stripe down side panel of jersey ala 2009 but looks thinner...from front hard to say.....uni thread in 3.......2........1......