Southern, Savannah State and #1 F$U visit

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Hit batter and walk for Stanton to start the second. Then a great play to get the man at third. Then a ....... double play. Drama. Another FSU LOB.

Third - FSU leaves another on second. Stanton is settling down. But so is the FSU pitcher to go to bottom of third.

Hyde got on, stole second and was advanced to third before being stranded........ not many runs. Something has to break. 1-0 GT.

Going to the fourth, just finished my daughter's taxes (13 months left for her at GT).

Great time for a beer and listen to Wes Durham on ESPN3!!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Damn this beer tastes good today.

We chased the FSU pitcher in the fourth. Reliever has a 5+ ERA. Got a hit and a walk on him. Let's get his ptich count up too.

Stanton in the 5th just stuck out the first two. Damn nice. 11 pitch inning and it's to the bottom of the fifth. 5-0. Time to get some more!!!!!:LOL:;)(y)(y)(y)(y)

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Another FSU pitcher gone in bottom of 5th. Last guy got the one out at bottom of 4 but allowed two base runners with no outs so far in 5th.

SwarmArmy

Ramblin' Wreck
Wow! That's the ball game, I'm afraid. Our bullpen has been lightsout this season..

#1 goes down!
#1 goes down!
#1 goes down!

9-0 now and Spingola just doubled.. Sweep tomorrow? ;)

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Stanton's letting a guy get a hit so he can get more practice in. Does he have 75 pitches through 5 2/3 innings?

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Stanton's letting a guy get a hit so he can get more practice in. Does he have 75 pitches through 5 2/3 innings?

Never mind. I just saw the pitch count in the score graphic. 92 pitches through 6 innings.