• USF by <7

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • USF by 7-13

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • USF by 14+

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
24-20, USF. I hate it but I didn’t see much that I liked last week and I lost all optimism when I found out we are PLANNING on playing 3 QBs again. I hope the guys give me a big plate of crow to eat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh, ye of little faith. I was as staunch a CPJ supporter as there was, but I have total confidence now in CGC to get the job done, and I TRUST HIS WAY of getting it done.

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Does anyone know what is USF’s recruiting rank over the past four years, compared to GT’s?

Just curious ...

In an attempt to answer my own question, I googled “average national college football recruiting rankings” and found this:

https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...llege-football-recruiting-rankings-2018-class

According to this SB Nation article, Georgia Tech’s average recruiting rank over the previous five years (up to the 2018 year) is 49, and South Florida’s is 67.

Let’s see, this is an 18-point difference in the recruiting rankings (67-49=18). Therefore, Georgia Tech should beat South Florida by 18 points this Saturday. (TIC)

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
In an attempt to answer my own question, I googled “average national college football recruiting rankings” and found this:

https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...llege-football-recruiting-rankings-2018-class

According to this SB Nation article, Georgia Tech’s average recruiting rank over the previous five years (up to the 2018 year) is 49, and South Florida’s is 67.

Let’s see, this is an 18-point difference in the recruiting rankings (67-49=18). Therefore, Georgia Tech should beat South Florida by 18 points this Saturday. (TIC)
IMO, once you get that high in the rankings, 18 points is negligible.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Does anyone know what is USF’s recruiting rank over the past four years, compared to GT’s?

Just curious ...

Someone posted that on rivals but it is worse than ours every year and its not that close. It was surprising to me at least with them in a hot bed of recruiting but when you are taking leftovers from Miami, Florida, FSU, UCF, well they start getting slim pickings at that point for the second tier of South Florida, Florida International, Florida Atlantic etc. Miami Correctional is probably in there as well.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer

That is pretty much what I remember. We are in the top 50 albeit barely and they are nearly in the bottom third. It means nothing on Saturday with two teams coming off losses and temperatures in the 90s. It will be all about conditioning, pad level and want to so let's strap it on and go get it.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Like the recruits like to say, “Please respect my decision.” [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spoken like a true snowflake. Embrace the 404. You might as well because between that, the ATL stuff, the constant messaging and marketing of this staff and the ongoing, never ceasing social media yammering with recruits it will be crazy for the next couple of years.