Sophomore OG Connor Hansen ...

Deleted member 2897

I remember when Hansen came and tried out at one of our camps. He was hitting everybody and hard, so they pulled him aside to give him an offer. He said (paraphrasing) “Thanks...is that all you called me over for? Can I go back and hit some more people?”

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
Whenever we've run belly out of unbalanced, the playside guard pulls. In the past, it was Shaq. For the last couple of years, it's been Parker almost exclusively.
Last night, we run that play to Hansen's side. I'll have to go back and watch how much trap we called with him.

God I hope I hear that mutt Zeier repeat what he said in '14: "That big offensive line of Georgia Tech just has our defensive line on skates."

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Hansen is a great example of how our recruiting is often underrated. He was called here not long ago as one of the recent OL recruits that didn't have any P5 offers and was, thus, not of much worth. One reason why I trust the coaches eyes instead of ours or the recruit pundits when it comes to who to chase. I remember him from last year when he got in as a frosh. It was obvious that he was a bit (just a bit) overweight, but he moved people. I'm glad he has returned to health and can play again. Now, if we can just get him a bit (just a bit) more solid …

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Whenever we've run belly out of unbalanced, the playside guard pulls. In the past, it was Shaq. For the last couple of years, it's been Parker almost exclusively.
Last night, we run that play to Hansen's side. I'll have to go back and watch how much trap we called with him.

God I hope I hear that mutt Zeier repeat what he said in '14: "That big offensive line of Georgia Tech just has our defensive line on skates."
He was a bit slow in my opinion - but as far as WRESTLE BLOCKING the big boys he and cooper are very good. Holding ju s legal and if we are going to do it - he is a good one.

Can he properly read the lb in the gap call -( like Will Bryan ) ??? = c g t have to work as unit or we are behind schedule. Looks like we will find out - Duke and Vt.

A shame we burned his shirt - but will be a force for 2 years . Kind of needs to a kid sweets:) .