Something to Help You Get Through the Week

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
That dude is just an attention hound of the first order. He has created this obnoxious online cartoon character and tries to one up himself each week. From what folks who know him have said, he's not at all like this in real life.

Similarly, AE is probably a nice guy in real life as well. :)

bartoma

Jolly Good Fellow
I value authenticity - this clown is just putting on a show...

In the context of being a GT football fan, nothing brings me greater pleasure than the shots of the disbelieving crowd, shocked at the turn of events that just ripped their hearts out... The Dejected Pumpkin... The infamous Clemson fan meltdown that the ESPN commentators mocked for nearly five minutes... The coed with tears streaming down her face, ruining her mascara...

As good as our recent success has been at UGA, it's hard to beat the pained expressions following their loss to UT last year - while I hate the vols, they do deserve a hat tip for pulling that one off...

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I value authenticity - this clown is just putting on a show...

In the context of being a GT football fan, nothing brings me greater pleasure than the shots of the disbelieving crowd, shocked at the turn of events that just ripped their hearts out... The Dejected Pumpkin... The infamous Clemson fan meltdown that the ESPN commentators mocked for nearly five minutes... The coed with tears streaming down her face, ruining her mascara...

As good as our recent success has been at UGA, it's hard to beat the pained expressions following their loss to UT last year - while I hate the vols, they do deserve a hat tip for pulling that one off...
How bout the annual Mutt-fan-rockin-Mad-Max-gear-in-total-disbelief look?

capture_20151003_1554091.jpg

Or the student section hands on head mouth wide open shot?

507100560f63f.image.jpg

And, of course, sad clowns never gets old:

104250521-fans-of-the-georgia-bulldogs-look-unhappy-gettyimages.jpg

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
Uncle Lou may be a character, but he portrays the average Walmart Gameday Dawg fan so well I enjoy it. It's obvious he does not know much about football itself, he's just running on pure emotion. He really has it nailed.