Someone in media thinks GT will win the division

knox

Georgia Tech Fan
Holy glass half empty Batman! If we had won one more game we would have been first and gone to the ACC championship game.
Yep. The margin from 1st to 5th in this division is pretty thin, which was the point I was making. Thanks.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Knox is clearly an extremely happy person loving life as a georgia tech fan. I think we win the division, we have a very favorable schedule and I've been saying all along that JT is the real deal and I truly believe that. I hope we look a lot like the 08 team on defense and the 09 team on offense this year.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
If you feel that way, why do you even watch the games?

Good excuse to drink beer?

.......Duke is playing at Syracuse. Syracuse might be favored - it'll probably depend on injuries for both teams. Let's hope it doesn't matter who is favored for GT's sake. By way of the always accurate transitive property, if that's considered an easy win for Duke then that means the entire Coastal is an easy win for GT. I wish it were that easy.

Syracuse should be favored if preseason estimates hold. Duke 58th, Syracuse 60th but home field washes that out by far. http://www.jhowell.net/cf/cf2014.htm But as we know, preseason will matter only for the first couple of games. I'd bet on Syracuse right now (not knowing injuries / development.)

I sure am glad we aren't in Atlantic with FSU, Clemson and Louisville.

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
Knox is clearly an extremely happy person loving life as a georgia tech fan. I think we win the division, we have a very favorable schedule and I've been saying all along that JT is the real deal and I truly believe that. I hope we look a lot like the 08 team on defense and the 09 team on offense this year.

There's another board that is full of "doom despair and agony on me" that he may feel at home there.