Somebody do something with this, please

steebu

Ramblin' Wreck
Don't have FinalCut or Premiere on my work laptop (and out of the country for work) ... but someone please do something awesomely creative and funny with this:

It should be noted that Mr. Aguayo had a spectacular whiff at the end.

PJ's gotta clean up that ST perimeter blocking; we nearly whiffed on the holder and the kicker got turned loose.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Don't have FinalCut or Premiere on my work laptop (and out of the country for work) ... but someone please do something awesomely creative and funny with this:

PJ's gotta clean up that ST perimeter blocking; we nearly whiffed on the holder and the kicker got turned loose.

That is the get of all gets, Steebu. But as one poster noted, he should get a perfect "10" for form after being helicoptered by Austin. I can't watch it without thinking of what I read about Alex Karras after some futile effort by a field goal kicker: "I am a keeeker! I am a keeeker!" But in his defense, he never actually said he would make the GT tackle, now did he?

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer

I can't watch the video for some reason.

Nevermind got it to work.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
In the future, please indicate when a link (video or audio) is NotSafeForWork. Thanks
lol. And you please indicate when your posts are gonna make me fall out of my chair lmao in hysterical convulsions as I imagine your boss passing your cube with that video playing!