Some humor

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
Yeah I don't think Cam is a good fit there. They can handle the personality (see: Gronk, Moss, Antonio Brown*), but the demands of a QB between the ears are a different beast. Brady is a nutcase too, but there weren't questions about his ability to learn the playbook.

*From my understanding he got cut when they learned more about his off the field shenanigans prior to joining the team.

slugboy

Staff member

ANN ARBOR, MI—Staring down at the five-dollar bill in frustration before stuffing it into his wallet, Michigan football coach Jim Harbaugh confirmed Friday that he was annoyed after only getting $5.89 from the university bookstore for selling back his 2020 playbook. “This is bull****, that thing was like $150, and I barely used it...

Deleted member 2897

Former cesspool quarterback Matthew Stafford lost his 120th game with the Detroit Lions today. That’s an amazing legacy of losing to have a team keep him on the payroll.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Former cesspool quarterback Matthew Stafford lost his 120th game with the Detroit Lions today. That’s an amazing legacy of losing to have a team keep him on the payroll.
You sure? I think this is his 11th or 12th season. That’s averaging 10-11 losses per season. I thought the Lions made it to the playoffs at least a couple times with Megatron.

Deleted member 2897

You sure? I think this is his 11th or 12th season. That’s averaging 10-11 losses per season. I thought the Lions made it to the playoffs at least a couple times with Megatron.

Woops, I included 2008. So he’s lost 104 in 11 seasons. He’s lost 9 or more games in 7 of his 11 seasons and at 1-3 he’s working on his 8th of 12.

wrmathis

Ramblin' Wreck
Woops, I included 2008. So he’s lost 104 in 11 seasons. He’s lost 9 or more games in 7 of his 11 seasons and at 1-3 he’s working on his 8th of 12.
thats why QB wins/losses are stupid. he hasnt really been the problem for them. their entire team has sucked.

Deleted member 2897

thats why QB wins/losses are stupid. he hasnt really been the problem for them. their entire team has sucked.

Sometimes people seem competent, but losses follow them around. Sometimes you just need to clean house and get fresh blood in there.