Some food for thought, especially for GT Baseball Naysayers

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Currently, a total of 300 NCAA Division 1 colleges and universities are fielding baseball teams.

According to Massey’s current composite Division 1 collegiate baseball rankings, the Georgia Institute of Technology is listed at no. 25.

This means the current top 25-ranked baseball schools comprise only 8 per cent of the total number of Division 1 baseball teams.

Think about it.

Wrecked

Ramblin' Wreck
And they are rated 8th in their own conference. Which barely puts them in the top 50%. Not sure I understand the point. My expectation is we should make a super regional this year, but that is my expectation every year.

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Study carefully Massey’s current composite ratings data for all ACC teams, which are provided in a separate post.

ScGold

Banned
And they are rated 8th in their own conference. Which barely puts them in the top 50%. Not sure I understand the point. My expectation is we should make a super regional this year, but that is my expectation every year.
Exactly, with a few more CWS appearances.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Currently, a total of 300 NCAA Division 1 colleges and universities are fielding baseball teams.

According to Massey’s current composite Division 1 collegiate baseball rankings, the Georgia Institute of Technology is listed at no. 25.

This means the current top 25-ranked baseball schools comprise only 8 per cent of the total number of Division 1 baseball teams.

Think about it.
Lol what?