Softball

GRGT96

Georgia Tech Fan
Seemed to play competitively vs. F$U & Clemson, but losing 3 straight to Miami OH & Kennesaw State looks ugly. What's going on with this year's team? Is the pitching not up to par?

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
The excuses center around being young, as in 4 or 5 freshmen having to start.
I‘m not sold on Morales, because good players don’t always relate or to becoming great coaches.

The program has fallen so much since 2012. Whatever happened with Sharon Perkins and the parents of some players, a mystery to me?

Wrecked

Ramblin' Wreck
Im a Morales fan, but this years team seems to really lack pitching depth. Hopefully they start coming around as the season gets on. But losing 9 straight is not a good way to start the season.

Gtfan09

Georgia Tech Fan
Got rocked against UGA today, 11-0. Tech has now lost 10 in a row to fall to 5-10 on the season.

GRGT96

Georgia Tech Fan
Got rocked against UGA today, 11-0. Tech has now lost 10 in a row to fall to 5-10 on the season.
Losing is one thing, but putting up a donut against 11 runs shows a failure in all aspects of the game. I don't expect them to always be at the top of the conference, but I would like to see them be competitive even against the SEC.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
The Florida game took over 7 hours with the delays, only to get beat 7-1. Tough loss to Wiskey today. Had a 6-2 lead, and 6-4 going to the bottom of the 7th.
Great season! Let’s build off of it.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
GT lead 6-2 in the 6th and left runners on. Had the bases loaded with 1 out in 7th and left them all stranded. The tired arms couldn't hold Wisconsin off the scoreboard in last 2 innings, but Tech their chances.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Wisconsin played after our game late last night into the morning, and then defeated us in the early afternoon. Therefore UFla. trashed them in a 11-0 skunking. Obviously the Badgers ran out of fuel. Gators take the Regional.

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
Wisconsin played after our game late last night into the morning, and then defeated us in the early afternoon. Therefore UFla. trashed them in a 11-0 skunking. Obviously the Badgers ran out of fuel. Gators take the Regional.
I'm very proud of our ladies and what they accomplished this year. The future looks bright.