So who's pumped about today's game against Florida State?

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Blah. Just makes football offseason that much longer when the bball team sucks. Maybe the Hawks make the playoffs or keep losing and get a lottery pick

Just need to get your mind right. Basketball is the filler between football and Beesball. (We swept our series this weekend and have UGAg tomorrow.)

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Just need to get your mind right. Basketball is the filler between football and Beesball. (We swept our series this weekend and have UGAg tomorrow.)
I dont follow college baseball at all. Braves are usually an afterthought or watched due to lack of sports on TV during the season. Baseball is just too long and drawn out for me. Guess its just personal preference. Id rather watch Hockey than baseball.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I agree that baseball can be boring given the long stretches between plays and even longer stretches between any action. I find it to be great background while doing other things. I listen on WREK and have the game up on CBS Sports, if something exciting happens, I just go and watch it. {Nolan Alexander and Bob Rogers on WREK make the games very conversational. Last game was hilarious since they had an open mike during innings. They obviously didn't know since they were commenting and questioning coaching moves and singing. But real.}

Football is by far my favorite since I played in HS and "understand" it. Basketball is a game I was so bad at that I never got into it and really don't understand a lot of it. I understand that GT isn't very good and we only have two more games. Next year will be better .......

Last edited:

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Nuke... you'll have to suffer through at least 3 more Basketball games... have the ACC tournament to go through too. ;)