So who's pumped about today's game against Florida State?

Atomic Jacket

Banned
<crickets>

Well, look at it this way. We still have Virginia Tech left on the schedule. We should be able to pick up a win there at least and give Brian Gregory a reason to talk about how we finished strong, improved by season's end, and "built a solid foundation."

That will also give Bobinski some cover to hide from the media and pretend everything's just great in Georgia Tech athletics.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Theres only a couple of teams in the ACC that we just cant compete with. FSU isnt 1 of those teams by any means. We are competitive in all of our games, just dont have a go to guy. CBG is on alert and Bobinski probably has a search going on as we speak. No more excuses for the underperforming

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Beesball at 1300 going for the sweep.

I've got no problems with BG and would be very surprised if Bobinski was looking to replace BG next year. I hope not. But I won't watch the game since it should be ugly.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Beesball at 1300 going for the sweep.

I've got no problems with BG and would be very surprised if Bobinski was looking to replace BG next year. I hope not. But I won't watch the game since it should be ugly.
CBG shouldnt be around anymore for his offensive sets alone. I heard that were averaging the least amount of points in ACC history. That is unacceptable for GT BBall. I watched OKSt last night and that is how you run an offense. They have some really good players but the offense makes it work. BTW that guy Nash on their team is a damn stud. Kinda reminds me of Mike Scott but more post moves.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Golden has a decent 3pt shot. He could start spotting up instead of Bolden. Unless hes having a cold night... then i dunno what we do cuz we wont do jack in the post.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
3-18 from 3's. When will they figure out that they can't make them and stop wasting possessions.
Cant win shooting like that. FSU shot a ton of FTs tonight also. Ready to be done with this experiment... We dont do anything well on either end of the floor. Thats not lack of talent IMO. Not having a good philosophy on offense is killing us. We just dont get any easy looks out of our offense. When teams go to a zone or just make sure our bigs dont get any space.... we have no chance. Cant keep wasting kids scholarship years with an inept coach.