So who's going to Charlotte?

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I really want to go, but I am unsure. When I went to Tampa, we beat Clem's Son, but I then jinxed us in Miami. If I can NOT be a jinx, I think I will be driving to Charlotte.....

Probably be a solo also. My wife is a bammer, so she won't go. If there is anyone near Huntsville that wants to go, I can split gas and parking. I think I will travel Saturday, then head back immediately after the game.... Tough trip, yes, but worth it I believe.

jchens_GT

Ramblin' Wreck
I'll be there. We sat by some completely neurotic FSU fans in 2012. Can't wait to watch them melt down after a loss, considering they almost blew a gasket in a near-loss to us two years ago.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
There will be a strong contingent of white and gold. Tech sold its entire allotment...the non club level went super quick. Someone on another thread indicated the Tech side of the stadium had fewer available than the FSU side on ticketmaster / stubhub

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Doubt I can swing orange bowl due to work. Hope we show up well there too though. We need a strong bowl contingent to help with future bowl invites.

Animal02

Banned
There will be a strong contingent of white and gold. Tech sold its entire allotment...the non club level went super quick. Someone on another thread indicated the Tech side of the stadium had fewer available than the FSU side on ticketmaster / stubhub

Yes.....when I checked stubhub the other day, there were more than twice as many seats available in FSU sections as there were in the Tech sections (really noticeable in the upper deck)
Wish I could make it. If Mich State ends up our opponent in the OB......may be able to talk the wife into that.......